josse de bruijne 1

About me

1/ |

I was born in the Netherlands, my studies of graphic design took place at the Art Academy in Utrecht and at the Academy of Visual Arts in Leipzig, the city I have been living in from 2004 until 2016. From 2010, I have been working there as a graphic designer. Projects covered the design of websites, mobile apps and printed matter, usually involving me from the first concept to the final product. Apart from sitting behind a computer, I also have been working with my hands on bags, furniture and even a complete house.

In 2016, I decided to move back to my home country. Since then, I have worked as a senior designer at Thonik and switched to Mijksenaar early 2018, where I have been working since.

hide text

About my house

1/ |

In this old carpenters’ workshop one still could smell the GDR by the time I found it. One and a half years later, I had learnt and sweat more than I could have ever imagined. And I could move into a house that was prettier than I could have ever imagined.

hide text

Contact

1/ |
Please contact me through this e-mail-address.
hide text

Colophon

1/ |

© 2008—2019. All contents found on the website are produced by me, if not stated otherwise, and are therefore copyrighted.
Altough great care was taken in the production of this website, I am not responsible for the content of sites this site might link to, since those are produced by others. If you have any questions or remarks about this website, feel free to use the contact me, I will be happy to answer.

Programming: Mario Helbing.

This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Read on...

hide text
deutsch / nederlands